Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Bit About Me

I am a product of the 60's, heavily influenced by the 80's, trying to stay youthful in 2012.  In my quest to stay young (mentally as well as physically) I have developed a great love for all things beauty.

(This, roughly translated, means I have more makeup, skincare, & haircare products I can use in my lifetime.)

I am always on the hunt for the next-greatest-holy-grail-item that will make me feel beautiful.  Because of my dedication to this enormous task (grin) I must purge the items I find do not work for me.

(This, roughly translated, means I intend of having a blog sale soon to pare down my enormous stash, simplify, and keep my beauty product arsenal to a managable level).

Who am I kidding.. I am just going to go out and buy more....

No comments:

Post a Comment